A great role has come up here in Centific for a Product Designer that is based in Portugal.
The successful candidate is responsible for gathering requirements, understanding business problems and opportunities, empathizing with users to figure out their needs, and designing solutions based on the design thinking methodology. The role is a blend of UX and UI skills, and the expected deliverables include low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes. The Product Designer will work alongside other designers to ensure a consistent experience through each client product or platform build.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and others to design, build and bring new intelligent enterprise products to market.
- Understand technical limitations behind your designs and work with UX architects to solve complex problems.
- Collaborate closely with the design research team to gather both qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Create value by using data to design and iterate solutions that match business and users’ needs.
- Present work and design rationale to stakeholders.
- Work with other designers on the team to advocate and develop our design system and be receptive to feedback.
- Stand up for design standards, methodologies, and the delivery of product features through agile development.
- Advocate for accessible and responsive design, ensuring they are part of every design choice.
- Create and maintain a vision for the future of the product and always be forward thinking in your approach.
- Support other key initiatives related to the Product Design team goals.